In two days times I will be flying off to Moscow to undertake a week's work experience at the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung's Russian office. I'm really excited now and don't exactly know what to expect. I haven't been told much about the company but from doing my own research I know the work will fascinate me; a company centred around international relations, education, languages and loads more -what else could I possibly want to do with my week!
I can't wait to see what Russia will be like and to learn a little bit more of the (really complicated) language, but first I need to go through the stresses of last-minute packing! I think I'm definitely going to be needing a warm jumper and scarf - from what I've heard the temperature is dropping,
and I don't really want to experience a full blown Russian winter any time soon.
http://deu.fesmos.ru

No comments:
Post a Comment